Pictures of the University of London Observatory

[Aerial view of ULO]

ULO as seen from the Watford Way, late 20th century
The same view as above, ca. 1949
ULO as seen from the air, 1990s, before the new dome buildings were constructed
The dedication of the new Wilson building in 1927
The Director, Mr. C.C.L. Gregory, E.M. Peachey, and A. Carew, on motorbikes at the Observatory gates, ca. 1950
The old papier-mache dome being torn off the Wilson building

| Student Information | Telescopes | Images | Tours & Public Info
| Observing | Science | Links | Contact Us | News |
| ULO Home Page |

Maintained by ULO Webmaster.